Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas With The Piehlers.

Warm fuzzy happy holiday feelings. Steven and I got to help the Piehlers decorate for Christmas today. We felt so lucky to be part of such a special family day! They had an entire feast of crackers and cheese and cookies and peppermint white chocolate covered pretzels and eggnog and all sorts of yummy things. We ate and drank and watched Christmas movies and decorated the tree and visited with some of our favorite people. This is truly one of the most amazing families I have ever had the pleasure to be around. I don't know if I've ever wanted to be part of a family as desperately as I do this one. I love watching them interact with one another and even though I'm a little bit jealous (let's be honest here, I mean, who wouldn't want the Piehlers for inlaws??), it's so heartwarming to see the way that Sue and Mike have welcomed Annika and Ronnie into the family. I hope someday Steven and I have a loving and caring family that enjoys spending time together just like the Piehlers do. We want to be like them when we grow up.


Here are a few fun pictures that I borrowed from Jeremy:


So hard to keep the straight face.


The gang's all here!


I just love these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment